Sunday, March 2, 2014

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

It's been a nice, rainy weekend. So we all know what that means...Star Wars marathon! Okay, I actually just started watching Star Wars maybe 15 minutes ago while I type this blog but whatever. My cat Wendy is getting pretty into it:

And just like me, R2D2 seems to be her favorite character.

Yesterday I enjoyed the rain with my man, some starbucks thanks to the seeester , church and our awesome friends who I hadn't seen in waaaaay too long! We played mario kart (which I'm not very good at, but Gabe seems to think so) and came to the decision that it is a great therapeutic game if you need to get aggression out haha (;

Today I'm hoping to see one of my very best friends Ariel and bring her some goodies because her and her mom were in a car accident on Friday. So thankful that they are okay and home recovering!! I also need to go to the apple store because my computer refuses to download the latest software (maverick I think?) just because it's a 2009 model...LAME. Apple needs to get past this discrimination based on age thing because guess what?! Not all of us are rich millionaires who can afford to buy new computers and phones every year!! Anywho, happy thoughts that they can do something!

Hope anyone that might be reading this has a happy Sunday and great week!

Oh, and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment