Friday, February 28, 2014

Raindrops On Roses And...

...Whiskers on kittens! Maria Von Trapp and I have these favorite things in common. And today sunny San Diego isn't looking so sunny. Instead we are having a beautifully gloomy, rainy day. Some people can't stand a little rain, I however, love it. The way rain sounds as it hits the windows or roof of my house, the way it smells so fresh and rejuvenating, the breezy wind that comes along with it and most importantly how it gives us a good excuse to stay inside under warm blankets and cuddle with hot tea. It's such a nice change from our regular (perfect) weather. I know that probably sounds a little odd...probably because I'm a little odd. Haha!

When I left this morning to run some errands I had to stop and take a picture of the garden in my front yard because it looked so green and luscious...
I can't take any credit for it's appearance though, my dad is the gardening master in our family.

I also love how rain looks on car windows, is that weird?


So for the rest of the day I guess I'll just have to stay inside and enjoy this drizzly, happy Friday. Later tonight my honey is making dinner for me and he just told me he's cooking salmon...surprising as it is I have never had salmon before so this will be a treat for sure!

Stay classy rainy San Diego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment