Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fallin' For Fall

Yup. It's getting to be that time of the year people...Fall time! Goodbye summer, hello autumn!! Every year when September rolls around there's this automatic switch in my brain that turns on and suddenly I become obsessed with all things fall.

(This reminds me of my dad's truck and I just LOVE the mound of pumpkins!)

Actually, I'm sort of obsessed with Fall year round because it's my favorite season other than winter, but whatever. I seem to explode into fall mode even more once Summer months are gone! Woot woot!

Naturally I've been looking on Pinterest lately for some new fall decor ideas to spice up things at home. Even though the weather here in San Diego is still screaming summer time and we never really see much seasonal weather (which for the most part is nice), it doesn't stop me from busting out pumpkin flavored/scented everything, warm fall colors and LOTS of candles (; These are some ideas I'm really loving that people have put together:

(Love the idea of using pumpkins instead of candles on the candle sticks!)


(Adoring these simple and easy DIY fall "signs")

(Definitely loving the colors and use of flowers, pumpkins and leaves in this!!)

I'm going to run down to Michael's later today to pick up stuff to hopefully make some of these cute creations myself! Yay!

But I'll leave you with this saying, which I think defines my feelings towards the season perfectly:



13 days 'til Fall!! Muwahaha :)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12897745/?claim=3dxq2f389p8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment