Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Here Goes Nothing

Well,

Here I am world! I decided to create this blog because honestly, what else am I doing right now? I'm not quite sure if this will be a permanent thing or if I'll get bored and move on to something else in a week, but for right now I'd like to have somewhere random to write things down or post day to day events on. I could never keep up with writing in a journal or diary, but since I find myself on the computer so much I figured I would give this a go.

Anyway, I've noticed that I love to follow other people's blogs...I enjoy seeing all of their crafty DIY projects, fashion concepts and of course the recipes people come up with! I don't know if this will become a blog like that, but we'll see. In the meantime, I'll give a little history about where I'm at in life:

I'm 22. Graduated from college 2 months ago. Jobless...sort of. Seeking a career passion, but no luck as of now. Love all things disney, animals and pastries. Chai tea is a stable of mine. I have a kid...he has reddish brown fur, yellow eyes, four legs and resembles a wookie. So his name is Chewie, naturally.

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I am your number one fan:) Lets go to disneyland Meg! Time to wear our twinsie minnie hats!

    ReplyDelete