Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn To-Do's

Fall is officially here people!! Sound the bells and trumpets, bust out your cozy sweaters and grab a mug of pumpkin spiced deliciousness!


I am sooo excited you guys. Leaves, pumpkins, cider and decorations galore! I already posted a blog a few weeks ago about some fall DIY decorations I've been working on/inspired by, but I thought I would post and share a fall bucket list I recently found on Pinterest that I'm determined to knock out this year :)


I unintentionally started it a little early with a couple pumpkin spiced lattes and scented candles hehe! There are a few things on here that I'm not quite sure I'll get the chance to do/want to do (like tailgate before a football game because I don't watch football) but watching Hocus Pocus and carving a pumpkin...count me in.

A small tradition my boyfriend and I have started doing each year is driving up to Julian a couple weeks before Halloween. We love to walk around the small town, get lunch at the Rongbranch Restaurant, go through shops and of course make a stop at the Julian Pie Company to get an apple pie to bring home!


So yummy!! What are some traditions you have for the Autumn season?

♡♥♡

2 comments:

  1. Going to the pumpkin patch, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, baking the pumpkin seeds, pretty much anything pumpkin
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never tried pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...definitely will have to make them this year!! :)

      Delete