Sunday, May 11, 2014

2 Months Of Stuff

Wow. I honestly didn't realize the last time I posted a blog was 2 months ago (tomorrow). I don't even know where to begin with what's been happening...let's see...well, there's been some juicing going on, lots of beach trips, some more Disneyland trips, I went to Nashville for a week to visit my uncle, got to see my man perform at the House of Blues for the first time, participated in the National Brain Tumor Society Walk in honor of my mom, babysat my favorite little girl a ton, got a job with the San Diego Unified School District as a SEA (special education assistant) for the next couple months, lost one of my dogs (Ago) to a heart attack, went to my first free comic day fest, enjoyed May the 4th (star wars day) with friends and family, and finally that leaves us with today, Mother's Day.

So yeah. Been a little busy haha.

Writing that list above makes me realize how many things can happen in such a short amount of time. It's amazing, really. As we go through our daily lives and participate in events I don't feel like we take the time to reflect and say to ourselves, "Hey, look at all the cool stuff I do! My life is awesome and I'm actually so lucky to be given all of the opportunities that I have!" I mean granted, not everything that has happened the last couple months have been good things. There has been some heartache and disappointments, but when I look at the grand scheme of things I really don't have a lot to complain about. I am blessed to be able to get up everyday and live my life feeling happy and healthy.

I'm going to try my best to write a few blogs a week so that I can stay more up to date with what's going on. I love posting pictures and random things that I find joy in. That way someday I hope I can look back on this and read about my amazing life, or at least some of it (without too many empty gaps)!

But for now, it's late and I have a job to get up early for in the morning...yay. Haha.

Nighty night, sleep tight.

2 comments: